Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Megga Man - V6?

Just want to send thanks to everyone who is tuning in. I definitely see an increase in viewers after the Valentines Day Massacre and the Tour de Bloc videos went up. Plastic is cool and i love comps as much as the next guy but the season is upon us, time to get outside.

I'm going to spend the next few weeks on videos from the LOC. I was out in "Bug City" putting up a few routes at a new little crag and got a wicked sun burn and thought for sure that i had seen a BUG. The clock is ticking for the Land of Confusion soon our little blood sucking friends will be out in full force.

Here is a re-cut of Mega Man from Eastern Tide. Just a note for anyone attempting this classic problem, the shaky left hand flake referred to has indeed met it's demise. The hold broke a few years ago, the problem still goes and it's apparently not much harder. Have you got a repeat of it? Any thoughts on the grade?


Mega Man - V6 from Todd Foster on Vimeo.

2 comments:

RockMasterFlash said...

Hey WHATS UP EVERYBODY!!!
I'm back in town and ready to pull down!!!! Anyone interested in heading outside on sat and i was maby hopeing for a bit of a pull down in the groto some time soon! What do you think Todd?

My email is crichardson1984@hotmail.com email me if anyone is interested

ps great vid on megga Man but you wouldent happen to have any fotage of the foot work at the top? Thats where i blew off fun times...

Ciao
chris

Foster's Farm said...

Hey Chris

Great to have you back. I checked all the footage of Mega Man and i don't have any shots of the footwork at the lip. I've got no advice either cause i fell off before i was able to turn the lip. After spraining both ankles on that thing i just can't bring myself to get back on.

Todd