Monday, February 18, 2008

Short but tough

Sorry for the delay on this one. I haven't been all that excited about the video quality on youtube. This clip is suffering in video quality most of all so i've been looking for options. until then....


It was the first day i had ever used my DV camera and the "Get a Grip" crew from Cape Breton were in town for some sends so we took them out for a run around Polly's Cove. First stop was"Havana Affair". It's a nice little problem at the Joey Ramone area, a perfect fit for a stubby guy like Kenny Mac.

Here is the cut of Havana Affair - V5.
Note: in the "Halifax Bouldering" guide it's misprinted as Savannah Affair. I could not find the original documentation (if it ever existed) but i believe the FA was Sean Therien on one of our first days climbing in the area.


Music Track: I like it like That(s.thaens)
By: stefsax
http://stefsax.come2me.nl

No comments: