Friday, July 25, 2008

Night Sessions - Access Denied

Update on Night Sessions.

I've just about wrapped up shooting for Night Sessions. I'm off to Newfoundland for a week of climbing and filming and when i return i will be locked away in the edit suite. If all goes according to schedule i should have "Night Sessions" loaded up and entered into the MEC Sweet Spots video contest by August 15. It doesn't leave a lot of time for people to review my entry and decide if they want to cast a vote my way but I'm confident Night Sessions will be worth the wait. Check out the site, read the rules for voting and hold on tight Night Sessions is on it's way.

In the meantime here is a small clip from a night session last week.
This one is of Zig climbing "Access Denied" at the Heffalump boulder.


Access Denied from Todd Foster on Vimeo.

Music by: Revolution Void
Track: Biomythos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work Todd! I can't wait to see the whole film! This will make the world tour again. Amesome!
zig