Friday, June 27, 2008

Night Sessions cause delay

Many of you may be wondering where this weeks video is? Don't dispair after 25 posts i have not given up, i've just been a bit busy shooting some new material.

About a month ago i started shoot a short film about bouldering at night. With deadlines looming i've had to sacrifice time from my blog to get the project finished, but i feel a bit guilty. I really don't want to disappoint my loyal viewers so here is a little taste of what we have been filming. Night Sessions more coming soon...




Night Sessions Project - Top Six from Todd Foster on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pseudacris crucifer's rule! McVey

Anonymous said...

Sweet Todd!

Having gotten a sneak peak at some of the other footage, I'm very excited to see the final product. Perhaps in a film festival on the west coast? If not, you're going to have to send me a copy.. seeing as I helped drag your tri-pod around, and moved lanterns.

Hope all is well out east, and that boulderfest was a success. I'm sorry I missed it.

Looking forward to the next weekly installment!

Anonymous said...

Dude! It's my day off, I'm in the library, and craving another video of the NS rock.. but, alas, there isn't one! Hopefully you've been busy filming, and climbing, it's the only excuse I'll accept!

Word!